In most cases it should be mowed again. The customer has paid for a full visit and may be expecting service regardless. If you think you may be at the wrong property or the information in the app is incorrect please let the Provider Team know.
Articles in this section
- Are weeds in flowerbeds or between cracks (interlock) included in lawn service?
- The highlighted service area in the app is different than the property.
- I've arrived at a property that appears to be recently mowed.
- Summer Season Service List
- How do I prioritize my visits?
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- Surcharges and Additional Scope
- Flagged Visits
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- I can't access part of a property.