All Yardly Pros must be covered under general liability insurance. If you do not have your own insurance, you can be covered under Yardly's for an extra 5% commission fee. For insurance to be considered valid on the platform, it must meet our specific requirements listed below:
- Commercial general liability insurance with a per occurrence limit of at least $2,000,000 which insures against bodily injury (including death), property damage, and personal and advertising injury. The commercial general liability insurance will also include products and completed operations coverage, contingent employers liability coverage, contractual liability endorsement for liability assumed within all written contracts, and non-owned automobile liability coverage.
- If automobiles are used in connection with the service provider’s performance of the services in this agreement: Third party liability coverage for bodily injury (including death) and property damage arising out of the use or ownership of all vehicles owned, leased, or used by the service provider with a per occurrence limit of at least $2,000,000.
- Property Insurance on an All Risk basis covering the property and equipment owned, leased or used by the service provider in the performance of the service
- Rockia Inc. o/a Yardly will be added as an additional insured to this policy and the insurer will waive all rights of subrogation against Rockia Inc. o/a Yardly and its affiliates.
- All insurance shall be evidenced by a certificate of insurance reasonably acceptable to Yardly. Such insurance certificate shall show Rockia Inc. o/a Yardly as certificate holder and provide: (i) that the coverages thereon shall not be cancelled without thirty (30) days prior written notice to Yardly; and (ii) that Yardly shall be notified of a Pro Provider’s failure to renew any policy listed on the certificate not later than the anniversary date for each policy, throughout the term of this Agreement. Yardly shall not be liable for any acts or omission of any Provider regardless of whether that Provider has obtained insurance or not.
Yardly’s mailing address is:
Rockia Inc o/a Yardly
Suite 138, 9650 20 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB. T6N 1G1