The Yardly Provider app is used to track all upcoming and completed orders, as well as visits on a day by day basis. The app is the main source of information for any orders or visits assigned to you.
Monitoring Visits and Orders
- The “Assigned Orders” tab contains all “Active” “Upcoming” “Completed” and “Closed” orders. The “Schedule” tab will show all scheduled visits. Both lists can be viewed in “map” mode to help with planning your daily route.
- It is your responsibility to check the schedule daily and monitor the “Active” orders. The office will NOT update you when you get a new property.
- When you arrive at a property start by adding “before” pictures to the visit in the app. Upon completion of the work, upload “after” pictures in the app.
- Do not upload the same picture multiple times.
- We rely on these pictures for information. The better they are, the fewer questions we will have.
- If we do not have photos, we will assume the job is incomplete and you will need to revisit the property, or pay for another Yardly provider to visit the property for you.
- Starting the job in the app when you arrive and completing the job in the app when you are leaving is important as it helps us accurately gauge when the job was done and how long it took. This helps with customer questions and over time we can use this information to optimize our service.
- If there was anything about the visit that was not as expected, do not forget to flag it and provide a comment telling us the situation and what you did about it. We review all flagged visits and address them accordingly. If you forget to flag a visit there is nothing we can do to modify it. Visit comments do not come through in the app if the job is left un-flagged.
- The better pictures and comments for the flagged visit, the better we can handle it. Examples of flagged comments:
- “Overgrown surcharge. 9” long grass in front and back yard.” (with pictures showing measurement)
- “Excessive dog waste in NE corner of backyard. Mowed around it. Need removed for next visit.” (with pictures)
- “Dog in backyard. No answer at the door. Only mowed front lawn.”
- If we have additional questions about a visit that you flagged we will ask you on GroupMe. If we do not get the required info within 24 hrs of asking the visit will be paid out as is.