The Yardly Provider app is used to track all upcoming and completed orders, as well as visits on a day by day basis. The app is the main source of information for any orders or visits assigned to you.
The app must reflect what has been completed in real time. If you have serviced a property but have not provided the relevant information in the app, we will consider it incomplete.
Monitoring Visits and Orders
- The “Assigned Orders” tab contains all “Active” “Upcoming” “Completed” and “Closed” orders. The “Schedule” tab will show all scheduled visits. Both lists can be viewed in “map” mode to help with planning your daily route.
- It is your responsibility to check the schedule daily and monitor the “Active” orders. The office will NOT update you when you get a new property
- When you arrive at a property start by adding “before” pictures to the visit in the app. Upon completion of the work, upload “after” pictures in the app.
- Do not upload the same picture multiple times.
- We rely on these pictures for information. The better they are, the fewer questions we will have. If we do not have photos, we will assume the job is incomplete and you will need to revisit the property, or pay for another Yardly provider to visit the property for you.
- Do not forget to flag the visit if it there is anything we need to know about.
- Starting the job in the app when you arrive and completing the job in the app when you are leaving is important as it helps us accurately gauge when the job was done and how long it took. This helps with customer questions and over time we can use this information to optimize our service.