No, the customer is informed the day before of the upcoming visit. When you arrive on the property, you will not need to inform the customer before beginning service. However, some customers may request a phone call before arriving at the property. If so, the details will be in the visit details.
Articles in this section
- I've arrived at a property that looks already serviced.
- Summer Season Service Standards
- How do I prioritize my visits?
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- Surcharges and Additional Scope
- Flagged Visits
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- I can't access part of a property.
- There is excessive debris/pet waste on the property.
- What bags am I supposed to use for lawn clippings and yard waste?