No, the customer is informed the day before of the upcoming visit. When you arrive on the property, you will not need to inform the customer before beginning service. However, some customers may request a phone call before arriving at the property. If so, the details will be in the notes.
Articles in this section
- How do I prioritized delayed visits?
- Does the Yardly Pro need to inform the customer before beginning to work?
- What are the approved fertilizers on the platform?
- Lawn Season Service Standards
- Extra services for Spring & Fall Clean-ups
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- There is excessive debris/pet waste on the property.
- I can't access part of a property.
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- I can't find a property.