No, the customer is informed the day before of the upcoming visit. When you arrive on the property, you will not need to inform the customer before beginning service. However, some customers may request a phone call before arriving at the property. If so, the details will be in the visit comments section.
Articles in this section
- Are weeds in flowerbeds or between cracks (interlock) included in lawn service?
- The highlighted service area in the app is different than the property.
- I've arrived at a property that appears to be recently mowed.
- Summer Season Service List
- How do I prioritize my visits?
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- Surcharges and Additional Scope
- Flagged Visits
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- I can't access part of a property.