Well defined processes and operational efficiency are what makes Yardly successful. We appreciate your work to operate within these processes and adapt over time. In order to keep our platform running smoothly, there are a few basic expectations that must be maintained while completing work on the platform.
1) Yardly Pro's must maintain assigned orders and complete pre-scheduled visits on the day of service, without delay. Failure to do so will result in a payout deduction.
2) Yardly Pro's must understand the service scope described in the app, bring the necessary equipment, and perform the service accordingly.
3) The Yardly Provider Team must be able to contact you, via GroupMe or phone, during all field operating hours (8 am - 8 pm).
4) All concerns regarding customer complaints must be explained and rectified in a timely manner.
5) A minimum of three before and after photos are expected to make taken and uploaded on site.