Unfortunately, if you forget to flag a visit, there is nothing we can do to retroactively modify the visit. As soon as you mark a visit as complete in the app, the customer is charged and notified.
Articles in this section
- How do I prioritized delayed visits?
- Does the Yardly Pro need to inform the customer before beginning to work?
- What are the approved fertilizers on the platform?
- Lawn Season Service Standards
- Extra services for Spring & Fall Clean-ups
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- There is excessive debris/pet waste on the property.
- I can't access part of a property.
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- I can't find a property.