If you cannot access a property due to reasons out of your control (ex. locked gate), please try knocking on the door of property to inform the homeowner and ask for assistance. If there is no answer, service the areas of the the property that are accessible and then flag the visit with a relevant picture and explanation. The Yardly team will contact the customer and arrange another visit if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Are weeds in flowerbeds or between cracks (interlock) included in lawn service?
- The highlighted service area in the app is different than the property.
- I've arrived at a property that appears to be recently mowed.
- Summer Season Service List
- How do I prioritize my visits?
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- Surcharges and Additional Scope
- Flagged Visits
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- I can't access part of a property.