If you cannot access a property due to reasons out of your control (ex. locked gate), please try knocking on the door of property to inform the homeowner and ask for assistance. If there is no answer, service the areas of the the property that are accessible and then flag the visit with a relevant picture and explanation. The Yardly team will contact the customer and arrange another visit if necessary.
Articles in this section
- I've arrived at a property that looks already serviced.
- Summer Season Service Standards
- How do I prioritize my visits?
- I can't service a property because it's too wet.
- Surcharges and Additional Scope
- Flagged Visits
- I forgot to flag a visit.
- I can't access part of a property.
- There is excessive debris/pet waste on the property.
- What bags am I supposed to use for lawn clippings and yard waste?