If it rains when you're scheduled to receive a Lawn Mowing, Spring or Fall Clean Up service, there will be a rain delay. Your visit will be delayed by one day, or whenever weather and ground conditions permit the performance of the service.
Articles in this section
- When do your Spring Clean Ups start and end?
- When does your Lawn Mowing season start and end?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I book a specific time of day for my service?
- Do I have to be home for the service?
- When do your Fall Clean Ups start and end?
- When does your Snow Removal season start and end?
- How long will it take a Yardly Pro to arrive at my property?
- How will I know when work is completed if I'm not home?